Fall Colors of Door County, WI
October 7 - 14, 2020
FINAL DETAILS OF THIS TOUR ARE STILL IN THE WORKS.
Come join us as we explore the Autumn beauty of Door County Wisconsin. This 8 day bus tour will certainly have something for everyone and we should hit the Fall colors at the perfect time for viewing. Attractions will include everything from The Green Bay Packers to Lighthouses, Beautiful Sunsets to Fish Boils, Fall Festivals to Campfires and everything in between. We will have overnights in Sheboygan (2), Rowley's Bay (3) and Milwaukee (2) Wisconsin.
This tour includes Round Trip Motorcoach Transportation, 7 - nights hotel Accommodation, 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch and 3 Dinners, all tours and admission as stated in the itinerary. This tour will be escorted by Brian & Shelly Rippy.
Sightseeing includes but is not limited to:
- GUIDED TOUR OF LAMBEAU STADIUM, HOME OF THE PACKERS
- GUIDED TOUR AROUND STURGEON BAY, WI
- DINNER AT AL JOHNSON'S SWEDISH RESTAURANT
- GUIDED TOUR OF WASHINGTON ISLAND
- TOUR A LAVENDER FARM
- VISIT THE OLD STAVE CHURCH
- HISTORIC FISH BOIL DINNER AT ROWLEY'S BAY RESORT
- VISIT KOEPSEL'S FARM MARKET
- VISIT SCENIC CAVE POINT
- TOUR WHITEFISH DUNES STATE PARK
- GUIDED TOUR OF EAGLE BLUFF LIGHTHOUSE
- ATTEND THE PUMPKIN PATCH FESTIVAL IN EGG HARBOR, WI
- GUIDED TOUR OF THE BASILICA OF ST JOSAPHAT
- GUIDED TOUR OF THE HARLEY-DAVIDSON MUSEUM
- GUIDED TOUR OF THE MILLER BREWERY
- GUIDED TOUR OF THE PABST MANSION